Non-Canadian Volunteers

"A volunteer from outside Canada will enter Canada on a work permit as a non-immigrant, temporary visitor to perform volunteer work of a charitable nature."

Foreign volunteers should not expect to stay in their host country beyond their periods of service. MVSA complies with the Canadian governments' expectations that volunteers will leave the country upon completion of their service assignments. Non-compliance with this expectation may jeopardize the MVSA program.

"For no one can lay any foundation other than the one that has been laid; that foundation is Jesus Christ." 1 Cor. 3:11
PeaceWorks logoEmpowered by PeaceWorks